Hey Hey Luvs, so guess who turned 18 this week 💁🏽♀️ My birthday was on the 2nd of March and boy oh boy did I have some fun. Besides the point, I am so excited to be writing this blog post! At the start of the year, I watched a few YouTube videos about this and it was so amazing to listen to everyone’s experiences and opinions. Here is a list of 18 things I’ve learnt in 18 years ⚡️🥂
1. You are in charge of your own happiness
2. If you want to be successful, you need to be patient. Rushing will attract the wrong people. Patience will always attract the right people.
3. School doesn’t determine how intelligent you are
4. You attract what you’ve believe you deserve
5. Choose faith over fear
6. The most beautiful thing we can learn, is how to let go. Let go of grudges, the past, and poisonous people. This is the greatest measure of courage.
7.Wake up and start smiling
8. Don’t take comments personal if you don’t know them personally
9. Don’t be afraid to say no
10. Always listen and act on you gut feelings. 99.9% times, they are always right
11. Every single day, good or bad is a blessing. Far too often we take our everyday lives for granted and we forget to look around and see what beauty is in front of our eyes
12. The way people act towards you is a reflection of their character, not yours. React (or don’t) accordingly.
13. Never let an argument last, never hold a grudge, it will only make your heart heavy
14.We get treated in life the way we teach others to treat us.
15. The world won’t change if you don’t.
16. Talk less. Do more.
17.Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way.
18. We are who we choose to be.
hope you enjoyed the read,